Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

I'll take that as a sign.....

Today I recieved a call from my church asking if I would like to meet with a few mommies who in the past few days have gone thru the same sad, life changing situation that I have gone thru, they now have angel babies as well. I have always liked to help people and I am so thankful for this opportunity to help other mommies cope and go thru all the emotions and stages of grief. It has really helped me to talk about Emmaliese and to give everyone the chance to get to know such an incredible strong brave beautiful spirit. In my last post I wrote that I wanted to make both my daughters proud and when I got this call, it was like a sign telling me that I was on the right path in doing that. I want to help others who feel lost and hopeless find the beauty in everything. I want them to look at the memories that they have of their babies and for that to do what Emmaliese's memory did to me, she helped me find the beauty in everything! Ill keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment