Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Last Two Years Part 1


The Last Two Years

 I still can’t believe that it has been more than two years since my last entry. A lot has happened and I would love to share them with you all  :-)

 Let’s see where to start? 

 April 28th, 2012 we celebrated Nathalia’s 5th Birthday. She wanted a Power Ranger theme party with Mariachi. And since this was just a few months after Emmaliese passed away we wanted her to feel like this was a normal party, we wanted her and everyone invited to celebrate Nathalia and be happy. So we surprised her with 3 hours of Mariachi, which in the end I think the adults enjoyed more hahaha.


Happy 5th Birthday Nathalia!!!


Mariachi time.


May/ June 2012- Were a little hard since we celebrated Mother’s Day and Father’s day knowing that we were missing our baby. But we got through them and in the end had a great dinner. Also in May we went to Disneyland for the very first time! We had a blast!!! We also became godparents for the first time; our very good and close friends gave us the honor of baptizing their daughter, Galilea.

Nathalia and Princess Aurora, she was so excited to see her!

Nathalia and Mickey!




Our Goddaughter, Galilea


 In October 2012
 I was finally able to meet a fellow baby loss momma who I became really great friends with. Her and her husband came out to California from Colorado and spent a weekend with us. It was the weekend we celebrated my niece’s 1st birthday and baptism. We were very happy to have them join us!
My sister, her husband, my niece and her Godparents.


Look who's 1!

Katie and I, we had such a great time! especially taking so many pictures trying to get a good one lol.

Katie, Aaron, my husband Horacio, Nathalia and myself.


 December 2012-
Was just plain hard! We celebrated Emmaliese’s First Birthday by visiting her and taking her flowers to the cemetery. After that was Christmas and I think everyone knew that we were missing a piece of our hearts but at the same time knowing we had an angel looking over us.

My two girls, the sister bond that will never be broken.



Our Family of 4 <3

Being silly while we decorated our Christmas tree :-)
First ornament in honor of Emmaliese <3
                                      




  



Nathalia was very worried that her sister wasn't being taken care of in heaven, and in her Christmas letter to Santa she asked him to please make sure that someone very good was watching over her sister, preferably Baby Jesus, So when Nathalia opened up her gift from Santa, he wrote her a note saying that she was being very well taken care of.  


This about sums up the end of 2012 for us.










2 comments: